THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG, CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE.

Feel free to write your comments! Simply click on 'comments' at the end of posting. If you're not a Blogger member or do not have a Google account, just type your comment in the Comment box, then at the "Comment as" box, choose Name/URL profile and type your name. Your name will appear with your comment. If you do not want your name to appear, use the 'Anonymous' profile.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heartfelt thanks

The Star, Thursday March 31, 20

Last Tuesday evening I was walking towards a crowded pasar malam in Sungai Petani, and it started to rain slightly. Not wanting to get wet, I rushed to buy a few things my wife had asked for.

In my haste, I apparently dropped RM50 somewhere. I did not realise it until a middle-aged Indian man came from behind and handed me the money, saying that I had dropped it.

I checked my wallet and true enough, I was short by the amount.

I was stunned but quickly thanked him. He just smiled and walked on with his wife and son.

He could have taken the money and I would not have realised it.

But this man had a beautiful heart.

I did not get his name, but to this Indian man, thank you very much. You are a true Malaysian whom everybody can be proud of.

A. HASHIM,

Sungai Petani.

2 comments:

  1. Do you find just thinking of college to be overwhelming? Do you not know how you are going to go about it? If you find college to be a daunting prospect, you have lots of company. College is a whole new world, but you can make sure that you are ready and not overwhelmed.
    www.3gathome.com |

    www.3ghomezone.com |

    www.ahome4hope.com |

    www.andeantraveltours.com |

    www.autoacross.com |

    ReplyDelete