THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG, CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE.

Feel free to write your comments! Simply click on 'comments' at the end of posting. If you're not a Blogger member or do not have a Google account, just type your comment in the Comment box, then at the "Comment as" box, choose Name/URL profile and type your name. Your name will appear with your comment. If you do not want your name to appear, use the 'Anonymous' profile.


Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010


It's the last day of 2010...

thanks to those who disliked me;
they made me a stronger person...

thanks to those who loved me;
they made my heart bigger...

thanks to those who were worried about me;
they let me know that they actually cared...

thanks to those who left me;
they made me realize that nothing lasts forever...

thanks to those who entered my life;
they made me who I am today...


Like birds, let us leave behind what we don't need to carry: Grudges, Sadness, Pain, Fear and Regrets.. Fly Light... Life is Beautiful...

For all my friends out there...Happy New Year 2011!

4 comments:

  1. i enjoy reading your blog. happy new year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year bro! hope you have a wonderful new year. cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts....

    ReplyDelete